Well, I suppose if I'm not sharing nursery pics just yet, I could offer you something to keep you entertained :o). So, here it is: THE BALTIMORE SNOW OF 2010! Grandpa Laub has had to work just as hard shoveling us out as he has been working inside hanging crown molding and whatnot. As I sit here looking at a near-whiteout outside my window I'm beginning to wonder if Grandpa is going home before this baby is born...
A special thank you to Ben Lounsbury too!! He's the boy up the street that helped Dad with the shoveling the other day and who will be back down helping us today. Ben's a good sport, and his positive attitude and willingness to help mean the world to us!
This table on my front porch has been our own little weather center.... we watch it the closest to tell how much snow has actually acumulated.
wow! I can't believe how much snow there is! IT better be done by the 24th though! =)
ReplyDelete