Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week 27

The mirror I use for taking pictures of myself has gotten moved for all of the redecorating activities... so... these pics served to remind me of how badly I need to strip the walls in my bathroom and paint as much they did to remind me that this little boy is getting big :o). 

3 comments:

  1. Well, you are definitely pregnant! :) Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla you look soooo good!! I'm getting teary reading this. We miss you guys so much and I can't believe you are so far away when you are having your first baby!! We tried to call you the other night...we will try again this weekend. Thank you for the bd cards for Blase and Barrett. You are so good at that! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet little man Kennedy! Let us know if you need anything!!! Love you guys rm

    ReplyDelete