Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last one today... I swear... for Grandma

Grandma - you were asking the colors for the nursery... this is the bedding set we're using.  Our crib is Cherrywoood, and i don't know what the rest of the room will look like yet, but colors will be based on this with other things (paint, rugs, etc) pulling in some red and khaki.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog Carla! I'm so happy for you & Shawn. I've been busy too...I have some stuff I want to send to you & ment to get it out WAY before Christmas but...ARGHHHHhhh! I love you two & wish we could have spent more time with you. Thank you so much for the hospitality that you & Shawn extended to us. LOVE YOU SWEETIE! Give Shawn a big hug for me. Mele Kalikimaka & Hau'oli Makahikiu Hou. XOXOXOXOXO Auntie Rosie ~*:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I'm so excited for the both of you! I'm going to have a nephew yipee!!! And I am so glad that you are blogging so that I will be able to see that much more of you guys!! Love you! =)

    ReplyDelete