Again, I'm terrible, and these are VERY late. Here they are though...at this point I was 10-weeks pregnant. I joked that we were having a little grub because the baby's head was still so disproportionately big that when we'd see the baby move it looked like just the bottom half was flopping around... like a grub taken out of the ground. Sorry Baby... Mommy still loves you! Shawn said it looked like a deep sea squid... I never saw that one, but it's more intriguing than a grub.
All kidding aside, in the first picture you're seeing Baby's first profile shot; the whitest area in the center is the mouth and the darker lobe above is the forehead.
In the next three you're seeing full body profiles; there are two prominent parallel white lines in this second picture, just above are three faint white parallel lines...those little lines are fingers!
In this fourth picture the baby's head is in the curve of the u-shape and at the opposite end the white area up higher is a foot/leg.
So cute! Can't wait to see you next month!! Chloe is way excited! =)
ReplyDelete